If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
In common with all County and in Kent our admissions criteria are as follows, in priority order;
- Children in the care of Kent County Council
- All children attending Herne CE Infant School
- Denominational preference
- Current family association*
- Children with Medical/Health or Special Access needs.
- Nearness to child’s home to school**
*Siblings must be attending at the same time to qualify.
**measured in a straight line
You can get more information here on the KCC website about primary schools – including checking when your child is eligible to start school.
or here to view information about secondary schools.